Here is the REGISTRATION FORM if you do not have one.
Thank you for registering for our summer lock-in! Here are a few details you need to know about our event.
CLICK HERE for the Permission form MUST TURN IN AT ARRIVAL!
Cost of the event? 15 dollars. This monetary donation will be accepted to offset the cost of the mini-golf, food and the paddle boating (we will be paddle boating - note: life jackets will be provided).
To be noted: WE WILL BE SLEEPING IN TENTS - TRY TO TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS TO SEE IF TENTS CAN BE SHARED (SOME TENTS SLEEP 5 PLUS PEOPLE) ODIOUSLY, THERE WILL BE A GUYS AREA OF TENTS AND GIRLS AREA OF TENTS.
Schedule of the event:
7:30pm to 9pm - Cook out and Teen Tuesday with our music ministry and our core team
9:30pm to 10:30pm - Holy hour with music
10:30pm to 12:30pm - Bon fire / fun activities
12:30pm - Night prayer and lights out
8:30am - Morning prayer / mass / breakfast
9:30am - Service project
Noon - Lunch will be at the service sight
1:30pm - Fun afternoon at Hinckley Lake and at Buzzards Cove (mini put)
4pm - Clean up at SJN
5pm - Dinner at SJN
6pm - Done / Home
Suggestions of what to pack:
- Good pillow and sleeping bag
- A tent and tarp (weather permitting we will be sleeping outside at SJN)
- Comfortable shoes and cloths
- Flip flops (we will be at Hinckely Lake)
- Sun screen (we will be outside)
- A weeding tool and garden gloves (We will be outside at elderly people houses)
- Swim suit (optional - there is a swimming area at Hinckely Lake and we are paddle boating)
- Small versions of toiletries (no need for anything but the very basics)
- Optional - Pen, small journal or bible (we will have holy hour on the 13th)
Can you help?